Here in our household, Fall (ie, cooler weather, changing autumn leaves, our anniversary, Halloween) is one of our favorite times of the year. We look forward to a nice drive up the canyon to see the leaves changing color. We anxiously await the day we can put out the pumpkins, witches and other spooky decor, which usually happens sometime in September. We look forward to our annual family Halloween party equipped with the most delicious soups served in bread bowls, donuts and cider, and all kinds of yummy goodies. Here are few pictures of an evening trip to Gardner Village, which is one place that always reminds me of fall. (We were hoping to see a few pumpkins out, but didn't have much luck...)
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amy I love your new posts! Lot's of cute pics.
What a cute little family you have! Lovin all the new posts! Keep it up!:) I sure miss you! I love fall too! I found a Hobby Lobby out here, wasn't it you that told me you find cute stuff for your house at that store? Miss you!
Post a Comment