CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Two dollar Tuesday


Taylor's last day of summer before school started happened to fall on $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point, so we headed over there for the afternoon. We spent the first half of the afternoon at the farms, seeing and feeding all the "stinky animals" (according to Taylor), going on a hay ride, and of course visiting the gift shop, which is a must "see" (or rather "buy") for Taylor. We then went to the Dinosaur Museum and wow, did she love that! I don't think she realized how big dinosaurs were, so she was in awe the second we walked in the door. I think digging in the sand for fossils was the favorite part of her afternoon. As we left, I felt a little sad that the long, relaxing days of summer were gone and that we were headed into another year of schedule, schedule, schedule (which by the way, I have tried to keep low key this time around...). On a side note, I have to say that I have SO enjoyed this summer with my little girl. At times it has been go, go, go, but I have loved every minute of it. We have had the best adventures together and I am so grateful to be her mom.
Here are a few pictures...

0 comments: