CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Heber Valley Girls Camp 2010

Summer 2010 started out with girls camp June 1st through 4th. As most of you know, I would never win the World's Best Camper award, but this year at girl's camp was the most amazing, wonderful experience. Maybe it had something to do with the nice, furnished cabins, running water, showers, flushable toilets, etc? I actually have to attribute such a phemonenal camp experience to my wonderful leaders and even more to my fabulous young women. I couldn't ask for a better group of girls, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with each one of them. They will forever be my girls, even after I finish my work in the Young Women's organization. Here's to next year at camp...and if I have any say, we'll be staying in cabins again!

0 comments: