Wow, how time flies... How is my little girl in first grade? Tay is so thrilled to be back in school, especially because she gets to be there all day AND have lunch with her friends everyday. Me on the other hand, it was another sad day for mommy. I know, I know, many of you laugh when I tell you that I've shed a few tears at the start of each school year, but I can't help it. Another milestone has come and gone. And it makes me a little melancholy...
Regardless, I'm sure I'll find plenty to do with my free time... work out, sleep, clean, shop, scrapbook, blog, etc, etc...
Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure I could get used to this.

1 comments:
I can't believe she is in 1st grade! She looks so stinkin cute in her cute dress! I am sure you will stay busy with everything you have goin!
Post a Comment