CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wacky Hair Day

This is about as wacky and wild as it gets around here (or rather, it's about all the time we had in the morning before school started). Crimped. Pink. And oh, so wild. The best part was picking her up at the end of the day and seeing her blonde hair returned to normal and her once-white shirt magically changed to a bright pink. How does that happen? Maybe I should have thought twice about the whole white shirt and pink hair idea...


3 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

I bet she LOVED that! So cute!

Aly G said...

Her hair is so gorgeous!! Can't wait to see Halloween pics! Hint hint!:)

Kelly said...

Hey This is Kelly and You left me a comment on my blog awhile ago about getting an adoption pass along card. I design them for free just as long as you tell people I did it for you! SO email me if you are interested.

bellykell441@gmail.com

Oh and also, I noticed your brother served him mission where I live ;o) awesome.

Thanks so much!!

Kelly