
Yes, I was lucky enough to avoid the "Freshman 15" when I first started college, but I have yet to find a solution for the "Boulder 5". Each time we arrive in Boulder, I make a silent vow to myself, promising that I won't eat all day, every day. Yeah right. Those of you who have been to Boulder and smelled the freshly baked bread, the homemade peach pie, and the apple cobbler baking in the oven know that avoiding this dreaded five pounds is not a reality. You might as well throw away the scale and live it up...In September, we headed down south to visit my amazing grandparents. And when I say amazing, I mean amazing. Both of them are in their late 80's and I am truly in awe of the life they lived and the things I've seen them accomplish, even as they approach their 90's. They are each such an example to me of someone that lives life to the fullest and realizes the important things in life. I treasure each moment I get to spend with them. I love you grandma and grandpa!
Playing in the creek...


4 comments:
Oh I love that last pic of grandma and Grandpa! They finally joined us in California again this week. I know what you mean about treasuring every last moment with them. Cute pics. I can't wait to hear more about all the upcoming excitement in your life!
So fun! Oh how I love going to Boulder!
Looks like a fun trip to Boulder and some very nice pictures.
Um just wondering is it Boulder Co? Boulder is about 20 -25 mins from me....just sayin!!
Post a Comment