CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A step back in time

While blogging about Taylor's sixth birthday, I did a little reminiscing back to some of her other birthdays as well. What great memories and photos of my little girl. Thought I'd share a few pictures...
2004
2005
(Oh how I love this photo and her expression! I just wanna pick her up and squeeze her!)
Not sure what to think with all that frosting on her hands...
2006
2007

2008
(The Year of the Forced-Photo-Smile)



2009 (Regular smile has returned...)


Love you baby girl!

4 comments:

123 said...

What a beautiful girl!

jennifer said...

Those baby pictures are priceless! She is adorable! Looks like she had an awesome b-day! :)

Jennifer Anne said...

She's growing up TOO fast, put a stop to that ok?!

Aly G said...

Oh I can't believe how time goes! 6!? Crazy!! She is such a dolly! Loved looking at all the pics from baby to now. She is one lucky little girly to have you guys as her parents! Miss ya!!