CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Belated Halloween

Well here I am again, trying to catch up this blog. I was up to date until October, then things got away from me again. Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays of the year. Not sure if it's the cool fall weather (or in Utah, the heavy snowfall), the warm, delicious soups and bread that frequent the dinner table, watching my cute little girl have fun trick-or-treating, or the late night binges of Reese's PB cups and Bottle Caps when everyone is asleep, but I love Halloween. Here are a few pictures from our annual Halloween party...

Taylor chose to be a spider princess this year. Here she is with her good friend Coral...

Taylor and darling cousin Alexa
Getting ready to trick-or-treatShaun and James (this is Shaun's real hair!...he's not in costume I promise, just livin' in the 80's!)
Sister's Cami and Jenn
Rommel and Susie
Christy and Mike
Kit and Kat, uh I mean Mike and Karlee

Farmer MomThe girls


1 comments:

Aly G said...

What a cute cute family! I love your house!! So beautiful! Miss ya!