Birth mothers are just the best! The selfless love they show to their child amazes me. Send Lindsay our best, Amy! We can't wait to meet that little girl and are so, so excited for you guys.
I am a mother, wife, sister, friend, dental hygienist, runner, work out freak, reader, health nut, movie buff. I have been married to Justyn for almost fourteen years and we have two beautiful miracles in our lives, Taylor Nicole and Haven Elizabeth. We live in SLC.
7 comments:
Hurray!! What are you having and when does he/she arrive?
Beautiful pictures! I am so excited to meet Haven!
Our daughter will arrive the first part of January...We are soo thrilled! And blessed too. Lindsay is so wonderful.
Birth mothers are just the best! The selfless love they show to their child amazes me. Send Lindsay our best, Amy! We can't wait to meet that little girl and are so, so excited for you guys.
Very exciting! We wish you all the best!
Oh I can't wait to hear!!! Is it a boy? I am sososososo excited for you guys!:)
this made me happy!:)
Post a Comment