Do any of these faces look familiar to you? Most mom's should have an idea! I ran into the entire clan of The Wiggles while waiting for my plane at the Dallas airport. As luck would have it, I happened to locate a Wiggles dvd at the media store, bought it and rushed over to get autographs (for Taylor of course!). Most people (those without young children) passing by wondered why the crazy lady was asking for autographs. It was great!

Murray and Jeff
Captain Feathersword

Wags the Dog, Anthony, and Dorothy the Dinosaur (Notice their hands in "Wiggle mode")

6 comments:
This is funny! I know how much Tay LOVES the wiggles...she could watch those DVD's over and over again! ha ha
How funny! I can just see you running into the store and getting a wiggles video then running right up to them and asking for an autograph. I wish I had the guts you have. I probably would chicken out and regret it later. So where were you headed? What have you been up to lately? HOw's work? Are you going to mexico soon?
Amy, this cracks me up! I love how you weren't too shy to ask for an autograph. OH, the things a mother will do for her kids!
Way to go Amy! You're now an official Wiggley Groupie now, for Taylor of course. "I wanna a watch a show".
Amy,
How funny! You were in Dallas? Just a layover? That is really close to us. I bet Taylor flipped. Those guys are crazy. It would be so fun to meet up in California I think Naomi and Taylor would have a blast and Maddie would have fun doing their nails and hair and stuff. Remember Holly??? It is fun to keep in touch!!!
Em
Post a Comment