I can't believe how much hair she has...and how long it is! WOW! I don't think mine has ever been that long! She looks absolutely adorable!! Give Tay kisses for me! Love you guys!
Hey! I didn't see your last post. I haven't looked at that post for awhile. I am so glad you commented again! I love your blog! You look great and I can't believe how long Tay's hair is! So cute! We will have to get together when you aren't cleaning my teeth. I'm going to a shoe party at my friends house tonite in Lehi. Want to come? I give you permission to get my phone # from work. Or just email jleames@yahoo.com. Oh!! You should join in our girls night! You would fit in perfect! Our next night out is Ap. 26th for my b-day! I'm not too happy about all my surgeries either but what can you do? Will we see you on the 14th at Dr Russel's?
I am a mother, wife, sister, friend, dental hygienist, runner, work out freak, reader, health nut, movie buff. I have been married to Justyn for almost fourteen years and we have two beautiful miracles in our lives, Taylor Nicole and Haven Elizabeth. We live in SLC.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much hair she has...and how long it is! WOW! I don't think mine has ever been that long! She looks absolutely adorable!! Give Tay kisses for me! Love you guys!
Hey! I didn't see your last post. I haven't looked at that post for awhile. I am so glad you commented again! I love your blog! You look great and I can't believe how long Tay's hair is! So cute! We will have to get together when you aren't cleaning my teeth. I'm going to a shoe party at my friends house tonite in Lehi. Want to come? I give you permission to get my phone # from work. Or just email jleames@yahoo.com. Oh!! You should join in our girls night! You would fit in perfect! Our next night out is Ap. 26th for my b-day! I'm not too happy about all my surgeries either but what can you do? Will we see you on the 14th at Dr Russel's?
Post a Comment