Wow..those pictures are beautiful. I especially love the one of you kissing her cheek! Who took them? I can't believe how fast they change. Thanks for the reminder to take LOTS of pictures!
I am a mother, wife, sister, friend, dental hygienist, runner, work out freak, reader, health nut, movie buff. I have been married to Justyn for almost fourteen years and we have two beautiful miracles in our lives, Taylor Nicole and Haven Elizabeth. We live in SLC.
6 comments:
Oh how she's grown...and still cute as ever!!
That picture of Tay in the tub is SO cute!
Time really does go by fast. I can't believe how much she has changed. The picture in the tub is so funny I can't stop laughing.
Wow..those pictures are beautiful. I especially love the one of you kissing her cheek! Who took them? I can't believe how fast they change. Thanks for the reminder to take LOTS of pictures!
I love that you reminised! she is so adorable. I think it is great to catch up with you, even if it is viva a blog. Have a great day!
Absolutely adorable! I can't believe how cute she is!
Post a Comment