
Those of you who are close to me know that I absolutely love reading to Taylor. She will ask me on a weekly basis when we are going to the library. If she could choose between playing with toys or reading books, she'd choose the latter. It makes me happy to know that I have instilled in her the importance of reading. She loves it! We spend a good amount of time each day reading a variety of books, but there are a few must-have's for every mom and dad out there. A few of my favorites:
Goodnight Moon(which is a bedtime favorite along with the dvd)
Guess How Much I Love You
I'm Gonna Like Me(great for building self-esteem)
Someday(My all-time fav! I promise it will make you cry- I get teary-eyed EVERY time I read it to her)
We are always looking for a good book, so send your suggestions our way...


1 comments:
CUTE!! I want to read that book, Someday!See you later...
Post a Comment