Justyn and I were in Vegas a few weeks ago and saw Beatles Love at the Mirage. All I can say is WOW. If you aren't much of a Beatles fan (I am, Justyn not so much), you will be after seeing this AMAZING Cirque du Soleil peformance. It is a MUST-SEE if you are planning to visit. I tried getting Justyn to sing along (the entire audience was singing!), but I couldn't make it happen. No shocker since I couldn't get a single word out of his mouth at the U2 concert. Luckily the guy sitting next to us made up for it. Aside from being a little tipsy, he knew every lyric of every song and would raise his arms high and shout praises to the heavens above when one of his favorites started. It was pure comedy. I wish we would have taken photos...
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
LOOKS GOOD!!! I wish we could of been there!
Blog looks great! My Beatles LOVE CD has replaced Kenny LIVE as my music of choice while I'm drivin' for now.
I wish I could have been there as well! We should all go down soon! Where did you get that picture of Jonathan? I want it!
Chad and I went to this last year. It was so much fun! I absolutely loved it! I think we are going to go again this year. I love the soundtrack.
I haven't seen LOVE, but we saw MYSTERE (also Cirque du Soleil) when we lived in Vegas. They are amazing! So fun to watch.
Post a Comment