What I was doing ten years ago- I was a newlywed of only a few months, having the time of my life and also trying my hardest not to get pregnant. Little did I know the work involved to actually make it happen for us. I was working as a dental assistant for an awful DDS, hating every minute of it and stressing about hygiene school. Great memories.
What I was doing five years ago- Finally finished with college, I had been working as an dental hygienist for about three years. Most of my time was spent at the office, the gym or at home with Justyn. I also did a little bit traveling and lots of sleeping(augh, to be able to sleep in again). Also still trying to prevent pregnany...
What I was doing one year ago- Watching Justyn shovel the 12 feet of snow at our home up at Suncrest. And enjoying the warmth of my hot chocolate :) Really though, nothing different from what I am currently doing, other than I had my own house to do it in. I was working part-time as an RDH and full-time as a mom. Absolutely loved FINALLY being a mom.
What I was doing yesterday- Let' s see... It was Sunday. Reading and sleeping. Very busy day for me.
I enjoy- Taylor and everything about her- the sound of her laugh, her sweet little kisses and the way she says "I love you mama", how her hand feels in mine, her dance moves, the way she thinks and expresses herself. I enjoy the smell of the wet pavement after a rainstorm, the feeling and satisfaction I have after finishing a work out(and I emphasize AFTER), taking a nap on Sunday afternoon(or after a good workout because there is no guilt associated with it!). I enjoy digging my toes in the sand at Big Beach, Maui, being so immersed in a good book you read until 3 am(secretly saying to yourself "only one more chapter, then I will turn the light off"), sleeping in, a good frozen yogurt with frest raspberries and strawberries, winning the biggest prize at Bunko, crab cakes and salmon at Nick's Fish Market/Maui, clean teeth. I enjoy spending time with my husband, a LARGE diet coke and popcorn at a late movie, spending time with my family. I enjoy helping others, finding a great deal, shopping, string cheese and roasted almonds with sea salt, surprising someone with a fun gift. Most importantly, I enjoy life, the gospel and my family.
Five things I would do if I had a million dollars- Invest it wisely, save it, share it with select family, shop, shop shop...Buy a few more Louis's too.
Five places I would love to run away to- Europe, Tahiti, Costa Rica, Deer Valley, Maui. But only if Tay and J could accompany me.
Five TV show I love- Now this is a hard one! Where do I begin? Grey's Anatomy, ER, Days, Oprah, Dirty Sexy Money, Private Practice, Biggest Loser, and many, many reality shows... I am a reality junkie. Sad, I know. I currently like Intervention, The Fab Life of Kimora, Crowned, Bachelor, Top Model and I am embarrassed to say I have watched a few episodes of Snoop Dog. Not impressed.
Five things I hate- Slow drivers (I have really gotten my road rage under control since Taylor was born), any form of take-out chicken, especially in salads and soup(can you say gristle?), feeling bloated, patients that severely neglect their teeth and then very rudely bitch and moan about the pain during their appt (get over it, its your fault you moron), hairy soap.
Five biggest joys of my life- Taylor, Justyn, my family, my brother Mike serving a mission and hearing about his experiences, chocolate and any dessert/goodie/candy.
I tag- Shannan, Dad, Kaci, Britt, and Laura


3 comments:
Hey you - what's this tagging business??
Okay, you just helped me write a blog entry when I don't have anything.
I might have to copy you and post this on my blog...
I was wondering what is with your family and string cheese? Hey I was happy to respond because I love that the cousins are doing blogs, anything to keep in touch! I am doing well actually. I feel perfectly fine (well pregnant perfectly fine anyway), so I am just counting down the days. It will probably be the last day of this month. Coming up!!!
Post a Comment