What an accomplishment! My Grandma and Grandpa Brems celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary last weekend. We gathered together as a family to celebrate such a special occasion and what a wonderful time we had! They have been such a great example to me in many, many ways. I hope I am able to live up to the legacy they have created. After all this time, my grandpa still rubs her feet without her having to ask! (Hint, Hint Justyn)Friday, January 25, 2008
65 years and going strong
What an accomplishment! My Grandma and Grandpa Brems celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary last weekend. We gathered together as a family to celebrate such a special occasion and what a wonderful time we had! They have been such a great example to me in many, many ways. I hope I am able to live up to the legacy they have created. After all this time, my grandpa still rubs her feet without her having to ask! (Hint, Hint Justyn)Posted by AmyT at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment