

Boy was she ready for Santa to visit or what? I have never seen a child so full of energy. I was exhausted just watching her!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Our wild woman on Christmas Eve
Posted by AmyT at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy, Justyn and Taylor


Boy was she ready for Santa to visit or what? I have never seen a child so full of energy. I was exhausted just watching her!
Posted by AmyT at 6:08 PM
2 comments:
She looks SO much like you in these pictures!
Hi Amy, How are you guys. It is saturday right around the time everyone else is at G&G's party, and I am here... wish I could have seen you guys. Grandma always has the cutest things to say about Taylor. I am glad I can look up your blog to see what you are up to. Laura
Post a Comment