Gorgeous baby Alexa... it doesn't get cuter than this! And look how sweet she is sucking her thumb! (I know, I'm a dental hygienist and should be concerned, but it's just too cute.)
that hair is gorgeous, she is gorgeous! I can't believe she already sucks her thumb. I am glad you put up these pictures because Christy's site is private, maybe I just need an invite. I need pictures so I can make her annoucement, tell her to send me some! Oh, and you are so sweet to let me invade your house with my kids again. We are going to be tiling in the next few days, so I have to keep off of it, but if I need you I will defintely let you know!
I am a mother, wife, sister, friend, dental hygienist, runner, work out freak, reader, health nut, movie buff. I have been married to Justyn for almost fourteen years and we have two beautiful miracles in our lives, Taylor Nicole and Haven Elizabeth. We live in SLC.
2 comments:
What a cute baby and all that hair..... adorable! Your house is so pretty!
that hair is gorgeous, she is gorgeous! I can't believe she already sucks her thumb. I am glad you put up these pictures because Christy's site is private, maybe I just need an invite. I need pictures so I can make her annoucement, tell her to send me some! Oh, and you are so sweet to let me invade your house with my kids again. We are going to be tiling in the next few days, so I have to keep off of it, but if I need you I will defintely let you know!
Post a Comment