Since I haven't seen her in a few days (because Taylor is sick), I thought I'd just post a few pictures of the beautiful Alexa. And brag a little too. I have THE most gorgeous little niece on the planet. Look at all that hair! Good work Chris and Rommel. Proud of you!
You were right! That is the most hair I have ever seen on a baby, EVER! What lucky parents to have such a beautiful and healthy little girl. Tell her congrats for me! I am so excited to see her. She is just beautiful.
I am a mother, wife, sister, friend, dental hygienist, runner, work out freak, reader, health nut, movie buff. I have been married to Justyn for almost fourteen years and we have two beautiful miracles in our lives, Taylor Nicole and Haven Elizabeth. We live in SLC.
2 comments:
Look at that hair! Love it. Congrats on your new niece Amy... okay and to her lucky parents!
You were right! That is the most hair I have ever seen on a baby, EVER! What lucky parents to have such a beautiful and healthy little girl. Tell her congrats for me! I am so excited to see her. She is just beautiful.
Post a Comment