CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My dancin' skinny-minny

A few pics from class today...(FINALLY she is feeling better)
This is her costume for the Wizard of Oz dance recital in June. She is going to be a munchkin. (She loved it so much I couldn't get it off of her...she was twirling and dancing just to watch her skirt flare! What a doll.)

5 comments:

Layton family said...

Oh, I want to put Jane in dance so bad... She is a cute skinny little thing!

Rommel and Christy said...

Darling twirling pics! She is so cute!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

She looks beautiful! Your house looks great too. Man! I need to get over there to see it!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, hope you don't mind me blog stalking you :)

Aly G said...

Oh what a cute blog girlie! Love the pics of Taylor Dancing. She is such a little natural. I still see so much of you in her. love ya!