CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally an update

Well, another five months have passed without any blogging. Surprise, surprise, right? Honestly, I haven't had the time (nor the desire) to update this thing. And I'm not sure what has gotten into me right now, but I think I'll make my best attempt to update our happenings this summer with few words and many pictures (my style of blogging). So for the 5 or 6 followers of this blog, enjoy a June 2009 recap.
Tay's Wizard of Oz dance recital at Kingsbury Hall
She wouldn't even stop dancing for the picture....

Look at those blue eyes... Girls Camp

This was supposed to be my look of death to describe how much I love camping(I can't believe I am even posting this picture! No make-up or anything!).Other than the $7000 of damage done to my car (don't ask...it's still a sore spot for me), girls camp was a success. Great times and spiritual experiences were had by all. However, I can't mention positive things about the food, camp ground, weather, leaky tent, popped air mattress and cow pies everywhere. Where's the Fairmont Kea Lani when you need it?

Youth Conference
(the few pictures I could get of my yw...they were all camera shy!)
Tuacahn, St. George, and Las Vegas


It was a busy, but great month! Check back in another 5-6 months and I'll have the month of July posted. Kidding.

2 comments:

123 said...

Yeah for updates :) Looks like a fun summer!

Maybe your next post can be pictures from the concert you are going to this weekend.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Ok, I love all your pictures! But I have to say my favorite one is of you at girls camp. You look like you are having SO much fun! Ha ha!