CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pretty lucky for a three year old


This is what happens when my fabulous esthetician/sister watches Taylor while I am at work. Thanks Aunt Jenn! You are the best. We appreciate you so much.

4 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

You are so welcome, I just love monday's. I get to 'play' all day with my tay-tay! She's so fun to be around!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Your sister did a great job on on tay's little toes. I love the little flowers. How fun for taylor.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How cute!!! I love Pedicures! She is a lucky girl! Oh by the way if you are going private still here is my email...breannec@layersclothing.net. I love looking at your blog! :)

The Lund's said...

My stupid pedicure I got last weekend and paid $40 for didn't even look that good. Lucky! Hows the house coming? When is it going to be done?