After talking to my sister Christy, I may go private with my blog in the next couple of weeks. I don't want everyone out there in cyber-land having access to my life and photos. If you want continued access to this amazing blog (and I say that with total sarcasm), please leave me a comment with your e-mail address. Thanks.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
me, me, me!!!
jtilley23@gmail.com
Hi Amy, add me and my sister, who says Hi! She isn't computer savvy. I loved looking at your summer pics. I'll update one of these days!
love ya,
Lisa
hawksfamily@hotmail.com
jalexanderiv@yahoo.com
I have 2 accts on blog
joeames@gmail.com and newboobsjen@gmail.com
You have had a crazy summer too! I just finished updating our blog as well.
you know you need to add me too! amber_hilton@hotmail.com
clydco@gmail.com
Guess what we are going to be neighbors when you move into your house. when will it be done?
Maybe I need to do the same. I will talk to you at Bunko about it. My email is buddacamp@yahoo.com
I might join you! Weird people have accessed my blog too from Europe and else where. So weird!
Email: jemntref@aol.com
Hey Amy, I am such a blog stalker! Remember me, Holly, from good old Dr. Russell's and Dr. Sands office? I check your blog on occasion from Breanne's blog. I would love to continue to read your blog. My email address is hollyday126@yahoo.com
Such fun summer pictures... the swimming lesson ones are classic of course. Sorry, but I had to laugh at the first day pictures. Drama around the whole class!
email: annfelts@comcast.net
ADD ME!!! PLEASE!! (this comment is made for you to feel better...:)
I love your summer pictures. I am excited to update my pictures now that I have some free time at home.
We all want access to your blog but we will request it once you're private so we don't have to post our email addresses.
Tell Christy we miss her blog. I am going to try to get on her blog now.
Love, Britt
I finally am starting a blog. carlsonbetty@hotmail.com
I want in!
nscheaffer@yahoo.com
Love ya!
Post a Comment