First day of gymnastics
Swimming lessons
Oh, if you could have experienced the first few days of swimming lessons with Taylor. To put it mildly, there was continuous crying/screaming along with many attempts to claw her way out of the pool whenever the teacher, Emily, wasn't looking. I signed her up at Willow Creek Country Club for a two week session, daily lessons, and her teacher was FABULOUS. Not only did Taylor overcome her fear of going underwater, she actually started to enjoy it. Because of that, I signed her up for another two week session and boy did she blossom! She spent more time underwater than above. And to top it off, she mastered jumping off the diving board. The best part about the second session was that she was one of two kids in the class, and the other child was gone quite a bit. It ended up being a private lesson! Gotta love that.
Day One...(Notice the fear)
Day One...(Notice the fear)
Last day of first session

1 comments:
I bet she LOVES gymnastics...and I know she loved swimming lessons as well! I enjoyed taking her the few times I did...she's so brave!
Post a Comment