What happens when you combine five wild (and tired) children on a VERY hot day, all of which want to see every animal, eat every snack possible, and buy every toy in the gift shop? Two EXTREMELY tired and irritable mom's, ready to drop their children off at the monkey's cage and head to the spa for a massage and pedicure. Seriously though, we had a fun time despite the drama (mostly from my daughter...surprise, surprise). Thanks for joining us Amber and kids.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! I bet she loved seeing all the animals!
She is such a little budding preteen. Watch out! I have fond memories of going to the hogle zoo with all the cousins. Only you and Emily would never let us hang out with you. Ha ha. Me and Christy would pal around
That elephant picture is crazy! Taylor is getting so old! I can actually remeber things at her age! It is so weird, fun and sad when our kids get older! Cute blog as always!
Em
Oh! She looks so cute! What a fun trip to the zoo!
Post a Comment