After MONTHS AND MONTHS (and MONTHS) of looking at every possible home in Draper, Sandy, Highland and Alpine, I am happy to announce that we have FINALLY decided to build. Here are a few pics of our 1/2 acre lot only ten seconds away from Christy and Rommel. Our builder has promised us we will be in by the end of October. I am beyond excited.
Justyn is taking this picture at the curb of our future home. If you can see two little pinhead people, it's me and Tay standing at the property line. Notice our excitement. I am envisioning a home all to myself where I can walk around naked during the day without worrying someone will see me. Or where I can have some peace and quiet whenever I feel like it. Tay is thinking about her future swingset and trampoline. Maybe even a pool.
At last, I can finally see the light at the end of the dark tunnel...

4 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting. It looks like a really nice lot. I'm so happy for you! So have you been to mexico yet? If not when do you guys go? Are you excited?
I am so happy for you and so desperately wished it was me. Walk around naked huh? There is a side to you I definitely don't know! He he! Congrats.
That is great news! Keep us posted with the pics of building your home. Todd and I went to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon. I see you still have your bikini bod!
How exciting! How much fun to go on a trip with your girlfriends. I have got to try that!
Em
Post a Comment