Wow! Looks like so much fun! Your exercise sure pays off! What a hot bod! I need you to be my personal trainer. Hey! There is a 10K, 1/2 Marathon/Marathon up in Bear Lake June 13th or 14th. You and Christy should come and stay at our cabin and we could all run it. (Well, I would do the 10k.) Then we can play at Bear Lake!
I know you missed me so much on your trip to mexico you could hardly stand it, hahaha!! So were there any fun and crazy repeats from last year? Amy you need to call me and let me know all about your trip and what is going on in your life. I'll be expecting a call soon!!
I am a mother, wife, sister, friend, dental hygienist, runner, work out freak, reader, health nut, movie buff. I have been married to Justyn for almost fourteen years and we have two beautiful miracles in our lives, Taylor Nicole and Haven Elizabeth. We live in SLC.
6 comments:
Love the slide show Amy! You got some really good pics. :D
I'm jealous...looks like so much fun! Take me along next time..ha ha
Wow! Looks like so much fun! Your exercise sure pays off! What a hot bod! I need you to be my personal trainer. Hey! There is a 10K, 1/2 Marathon/Marathon up in Bear Lake June 13th or 14th. You and Christy should come and stay at our cabin and we could all run it. (Well, I would do the 10k.) Then we can play at Bear Lake!
You are hot stuff sista!
I know you missed me so much on your trip to mexico you could hardly stand it, hahaha!! So were there any fun and crazy repeats from last year? Amy you need to call me and let me know all about your trip and what is going on in your life. I'll be expecting a call soon!!
Looks like fun. Great shots!
Pops
Post a Comment