CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Playin' and swimmin'

Now that I am finally feeling better from my surgery last week, I thought I better update the blog with some pictures of our recent happenings...


She absolutely loves Sugarhouse park, but anyone that has been with us knows she is THE most cautious child on the planet. How is it that we end up with so many accidents?!

Atop the slide. Very impressive for the timid Taylor.


I love this photo. As you can see, now I am the cautious one when it comes to the sun. I made her wear this hat (that obviously doesn't fit her head, especially with braids) while we ate lunch. Her expression basically says it all- "Take it off mama!".



She loved feeding the ducks her leftover Cheetos.

We went swimming together right after I got back from Mexico. I took her to the Fairmont indoor pool in Sugarhouse and she loved it. I enjoyed it because I didn't have to deal with sunscreen, and there were tons of fun things to keep her busy- A slide, several fountains and a lazy river. We will definitely go again.


My "skinny minny"


All wrapped up and warm... It was a great day!

4 comments:

Eames said...

I didn't know you were having surgery too? What did you have done? That looks like a fun pool! We should all go sometime!
~Jen

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

How cute! That does look like an awesome pool. I love the hat and glasses picture. That is so fuuny! I hope you are feeling well.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Wow! I wish this had a spell check "funny"!!!

Layton family said...

Our kids have some of the same clothes. Jane has the green shirt that Taylor is wearing and the same swimsuit from the BOulder pic. What is going on with your surgery? With Grandma in Boulder she doesn't fill us in on this stuff anymore. That pool looks like a blast by the way.