CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Through the eyes of a child...


To help "involve" Taylor in the conference weekend spirit, my awesome step-mom Susie emailed me a General Conference packet for kids. I printed off a few pages I knew Taylor would enjoy. Here is her interpretation of our new prophet, President Monson. You gotta love the black, curly hair.


Take a good look at President Hinkley's colorful suit.


And I especially love President Benson's fushia mohawk and lime green face along with what looks like black headphones (probably goes with his ipod) on President Hunter's colorful head.



You gotta love little kids.


3 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

So cute! I love the curly black hair.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Oh my gosh! She sure has an imagination. That is so cute! As far as the recipes are concerned, I don't know of any low-fat desserts, but I would like you to e-mail me some of your healthy dinner recipes. Brady and I are really trying to eat healthier. So PLEASE!!! I NEED SOME HELP!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Oh Yeah! One more thing... Tag your it!