CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

I need your help!


Hi everyone. I need your assistance! And recipes! If any of you have a *good* low-fat or low-cal DESSERT recipe, please leave a comment. I am teaching a healthy cooking course for the Young Women in our ward, and although I have plenty of healthy meal recipes, I am struggling to find a *delicious* (is that possible?) and healthy dessert recipe. Any suggestions from ANYONE would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch! And happy eating...

3 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

Hey- You could do the low-fat cake from the box?

Nikole said...

Amy,
Since I've been on this no sweets diet, I've been eating tons of fruit and yogurt parfaits to satisfy my cravings for candy! I just layer granola, plain yogurt (you can use natural, unsweetened) and whatever frozen fruit I have (blueberries, raspberries, peaches). It is so yummy! It's not really a recipe, but it works. I'm going to check my recipes for more and I'll get back to you...

Nikole said...

I have a recipe for "Good for you Cupcakes" that have pineapple, carrots, applesauce, etc. Email me if you want it. Also, check out Elie Krieger's recipes on Food Network's website. She has a show called "Healthy Appetite" on FN that I watch and she often makes recipes that look so yummy and are good for you (even cookies, etc). Hope this helps!