Taylor + kindergarten= Mommy tears
How did this happen? When did my little baby Tay turn into such a big girl? I honestly thought this day would take forever to come, but just as everyone had warned me, it crept up too fast. How I wish I could invent a time machine and keep her small forever. I have loved every moment with this wonderful and amazing little girl. It was no surprise that tears were shed that day...Another milestone come and gone.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
A sad day for mommy (Fall 2009)
Posted by AmyT at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Amy, it's Beth. You found my pass along card. I had mine printed at ProDigitalPhotos.com. I'm actually a photographer so I designed the cards. They have some cute templates on their website though. Comment on my blog with any other questions!
Hey Amy. Maybe you could just email me and we can chat? That would be great. THanks
Post a Comment