CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One spoiled bug

So...because I just realized I never blogged Tay's 5th birthday, I am going to back track a little MORE. As if back tracking a year to get caught up isn't bad enough, right? I am starting to think I should just forget this "catching up" and start fresh, here in the present. Any opinions on that? Anyway...

Taylor had a fabulous 5th birthday. I think we ended up celebrating for three days. What a lucky little girl! Since her birthday fell on the second day of kindergarten, we celebrated with birthday waffles bright and early, followed by a few gifts, grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch from one of her fav restaurants, Kneaders, and a ginormous sized cupcake that evening (with a few more gifts to open of course!). The following day the three of us spent some time in Park City riding the Alpine slide and Coaster. So fun! Then later that evening, we had a family celebration for her birthday. She didn't end up having a friends party, but rather opted for a trip to Disney World instead (previous post). Tough choice I know. Enjoy a few pics...























0 comments: