CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally, an update...

Ok, so I know I have been a total slacker when it comes to updating this thing, but life has been very busy. Blogging has been on the bottom of my list. Now that we are finally settled(somewhat) into our new home and loving it, I will attempt to update our happenings over the last few months. Few words, lots of pics, Amy-style. That way, the three or four of you that actually look at my blog will be able to enjoy.

Taylor and Anika at Disney On Ice




Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show in January

More pictures coming soon-this is all I have time for today...Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Britt and Gib said...

There are way more than three or four and we've missed you! Love the new pics!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Looks like she had so much fun! Brinklee is going to Disney on Ice this weekend. We're so excited! You need to post pictures of your new house on your blog. I need to see it!

KACI JOHNSON said...

All I have to say his HALLELUJUA for a new post. I want to see pics of your house or maybe it would be better if I just came over!!