CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A party for Baby Alexa

What a better reason to celebrate! Great food, great fun and great company. Thank you SO much to everyone who helped with Christy's shower on Saturday. Only six weeks till that little bambino gets here (or is it bambina?). I can't wait to see that beautiful baby. Oh, p.s., if you were all wondering(and I'm sure you were), I did NOT make that cake pictured below. Just want to clarify and make sure you weren't confused. Now, that amazing diaper cake pictured, my sister Jenn DID make it. Pretty impressive, huh?














7 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

Ya that's right, I AM crafty! ha ha. :)

Nikole said...

Hey, I know some of those people! I wish I could have been there! Thanks for the invite. Jenn's diaper cake IS amazing!

Layton family said...

Awh, wish I could have been there! Hope all goes well.

123 said...

Amy - we need to have another girls night out! Hope things are going well for you in your new home.
Cheryl Thomas

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Ok, first of all, your house looks gorgeous! It's absolutely amazing! Second of all, is Christy really even pregnant??!!?? She has no belly whatsoever! How is that possible! I guess it's those great genes you guys have. My word! She is so little!

Britt and Gib said...

Great shower. The cake was yummy. Where did you get it?

AmyT said...

Britt- I told ya, I made the cake myself! I'm pretty talented ya know. Just kidding. I got it from Nothing Bundt Cakes and they have SO many good flavors to choose from. Anyway, thanks for coming to the shower. It was fun to see you and darling Emmy! (Did I spell it wrong?)