CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Deer Valley

We spent the weekend up at Stein Erikson for Justyn's 37th birthday. The scenery was beautiful, the food was to die for, and the room(equipped with a hot tub on the balcony) was unbelievable. Best of all, I couldn't have been with better company. Happy Birthday babe! Our view


What a lovely forced smile... She will never smile normal for me when I take her pic.

Can you guess who ate 2 1/2 chocolates in the middle of the night? And no, it wasn't me! (Even though I would have enjoyed it very much)

The culprit... "It wasn't me Mom"

5 comments:

Layton family said...

37...whoa! You look great Amy, those pictures almost make me miss the snow, almost

Nikole said...

I can't believe she woke up and ate chocolate. Taylor's a girl after my own heart!

Unknown said...

Hey there AmyT!!

Are you just dying for that beautiful new house to be finished? How many more days???

I really truly hope to come to Utah in December - not sure the date - probably after Christmas for the boys' birthdays - and I promise to call beforehand to schedule lunch, shopping - something with you!! I would love to see you. Unfortunately I don't look as rocking as you (thank you four baby boys for my flabby body) but I still have my delightful personality that makes up for it :)

I would love to meet Taylor - I bet she and my Blake would get along famously.
I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! What a perfect time to go up there! I love the pics...it looked like it was so beautiful! I am glad you guys had a fun little get away! :)

KACI JOHNSON said...

so have you moved in to your house yet? You have yet to come drop by and say hi. I think I might drop by the office sometime this next week. Do you still work mondays and tuesdays?