A couple of weeks ago Amber and I took our kids up to Heber for a ride on Thomas the Train. What an adventure it was! Despite the drama (mostly from MY child), a great experience was had by all. Thanks for the fun times Amber! Especially the greasy fries from Dairy Keen. We had an excellent time with you and your kiddos. And thanks for the tickets, Dad! Love you.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Thomas the Train
Posted by AmyT at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I bet Tay loved that! Looks like you had fun!
That looks like so much fun! I didn't know that was going on. And... congrats to your brother.
What a fun day! Ryan was up there that weekend too with Joe's cousin and his boy.
All is well here. Slow going on the shoulder healing ect... Just started therapy today. Got that nasty cold thats going around.
I did get your voice mail and I tried calling a few days later but it went straight to voice mail and then with everything else that has been going on I haven't called you back again. I suck....
How are you feeling? I have a million Q's! We are game for a late movie night or dinner when ever!
Post a Comment