Wow, it's been awhile since I left a comment. How in the heck are you. I am going to call you tomorrow or sometime this week so we can catch up. Sorry I have been such a bad friend lately!
I am a mother, wife, sister, friend, dental hygienist, runner, work out freak, reader, health nut, movie buff. I have been married to Justyn for almost fourteen years and we have two beautiful miracles in our lives, Taylor Nicole and Haven Elizabeth. We live in SLC.
3 comments:
Yay for matt! Wish I could of been there, but I had to work. I can't believe how different Cami looks without her braces...
Wow, it's been awhile since I left a comment. How in the heck are you. I am going to call you tomorrow or sometime this week so we can catch up. Sorry I have been such a bad friend lately!
Amy,
Long time no talk! How are you? Call me sometime.
Court
Post a Comment