CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fall 2009

Don't laugh. Yes I know- I am updating you on Fall 2009 and it is June 2010. Just bear with me as I catch up the last year or so.

We had a busy, fun autumn. It is one of our most favorite times of the year. Taylor and friend Isa went to the circus together, Tay had her first field trip with her kindergarten class, Amy ran the Moab Other Half with Christy and Rommel, and we celebrated Halloween with a drive up to Lagoon for Frightmares. Oh, and Justyn and I were front and center at the U2 concert in Vegas, but I'm saving that for another post. Enjoy the pictures...


























4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like you all have been having a lot of fun!

Aly G said...

Hey Pres!lol! How are you anyway? I am so glad you are updating! I want to keep in touch still and see what you are up to! I sure miss ya! text or call anytime:)xoxo

Ferran Family said...

OK! What a small world. I found your blog through my friend Kaci (Johnson) how random is that? How did your race go? I hope you were as sore as I was. I was going to die coming up those hills!
Your daughter is so cute and I love her long hair!
-Morgan Ferran

Alyssa said...

Your daughter's hair is sooooo long!!! Love it!!!